Nine precast concrete tee pads were delivered yesterday to Keizer Rapids DGC! Nine concrete tee pads are to be poured in place in remote locations. The work will be performed before March hopefully if the weather allows.
Changes to course layout:
• Hole 2 tee pad location to be reconfigured (safety reasons)
• Hole 3 tee pad location to be reconfigured (arborist recommendation)
• Hole 7 tee pad location to be reconfigured (arborist recommendation)
• Hole 10 has been totally reconfigured into a longer R hyzer (better flow)
• Hole 11 basket moved to short alt location (winter position)
• Hole 12 basket moved to alt position (wait till you see it!
Recruiting all able bodies for tee pad placement contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Keizer Parks Board