Originally Posted by GrummyBear
Well Dan, it's now all of a sudden rented out?
Why didn't you just say "we went through the proper channels and have rented the course".
That would have solved it.
And what I said about Danny Jr. was true, he can't get in to the brewery!
I never disliked anything DGOD has been affiliated with, and I went the route I did to NOT MAKE IT PERSONAL!
The views I have I've shared with others and they agreed with me, wanted to point some light on the subject.
The anonymity of it let me be a little more "dickish" and STR8 to the point.
Now that is gone obviously and it truly doesn't bother me. I was laughing my ass off multiple times at the hilarity of the thread.
Do I still get to play through and get a free cheesesteak and beer?
1. We dont HAVE to rent the course, as you stated. Tim has a special permit that allows us to do this. And how do you know when it was or was not rented?
2. there was nothing to be solved, See 1. Im not worried about your morral conundrums.
3. So you didnt want to make it personal, for who? yourself? You brought my kid into it... thats a bit personal. You called sam out, thats personal.
4. the views you have shared? like what... "we have to rent out the course or its not fair to the casuals"? "Course wear"? "How long before you get to throw again"? Waiting an hour for a cheesesteak? That is a "personal" statement directed at Tim, No?
5. "STR8 to the point"... I still dont know what your point is?
6. It is a funny thread, but im not laughing WITH you.... yadayada.
7. Sure man, it seems like thats what you really want, something for free? But lets make it 10 beers, then you might feel comforable enough in your own skin to talk to me like a man.
8. I do hope you come play though, i'll answer all these pressing questions PERSONALY! Just dont wear a mask....