Well, since Carl decided to put his pride on the line and posts his early attempts at dye jobs I figured I'd do the same. Hopefully, you'll be able to see some improvement from my first (about 1 1/2 weeks ago) to now. Keep in mind these discs have been thrown quite a bit and look like crap to begin with. I'm trying to hone in a bit before I go messing up anything pretty.
This first one bled quite a bit. It's on a champ Boss
Next one of Ernesto "Che" turned out better, but I had a little trouble with the lettering.
I really regret getting in a hurry on this one, because it's the only one that I've used a new disc for. The stamp smeared, etc. Here's the Samurai.
The cuts on this STAR Gator came out pretty well, in my opinion. Sorry if this offends anyone. I call it "Unplanned Parenthood", but I'm pretty sure it's a Banksy.
This one just didn't come out very well and I should have scrapped it and tried again, but yeah. It's a Coyote...and it's REAL!
Okay, just got done with this one and I'm actually really happy with the way it turned out on a beat Monarch.
There they are and hopefully many more to come. Thanks Chuck for the inspiration and tutorials.