Just wanted to let everybody know that we will be switching the Prelims Oct 9-10 to Pier Park like it was last year. First round each day at 9 am.
A few thoughts about the Prelims:
1. New OTDG players who are not current or past PDGA members and haven't played in a PDGA rated round must play at least one round to set your OTDG rating for the season. You may play as many as you like, please do to get a more accurate rating.
2. The Prelims attendance is not mandatory and no match points or wins/losses will be awarded. It is just a casual start to the season where you can play your rounds with whoever you like (please no more than 5 players/group). Up to 2 rounds can be played each day.
3. Players from last year and current PDGA members will have their ratings adjusted by the Prelim rounds.
4. Round ratings for all team members will be totaled to set an order to seed the divisional alignments of both leagues.
1. Current PDGA ratings will be used for active members
2. Non-PDGA & lapsed members will use last years OTDG ratings
3. New players who are lapsed members will use their PDGA ratings
4. New players who are Non-PDGA members & have played PDGA rated rounds will use the average of those rounds