It's time to start thinking about the Hope Open again!
It will be Saturday, October 30, 2010 at Willamette Park.
This is year two for this event, some things will be the same:
-Fundraiser for the American Cancer Society
- "Women-Friendly" Event (half of the spots will be reserved for women until 10/16)
- One day, PDGA CEP event (no non-PDGA member fees)
- Free Bag Tags in the players pack that you can put who you want to play in honor of.
- "Honor Signs" $25 Tee Signs dedicated for those in our lives who have been touched by cancer. 100% of these proceeds are donated to ACS.
Some new things:
- Free Survivor shirts for those playing in the tournament who have survived cancer.
- Halloween Doubles on Sunday
~ Just for fun doubles, not a fundraiser for ACS
~ Wear Costumes! Costume contest!
I look forward to having another great event! See you there!
Sign up online here: NW Sign Ups