Hmmm excellent thread idea....
1. Winning Eugene Celebration MA2 in sudden death, parking that uphill safari with some good people to witnesses it.
2. Running the ODDGC, breaking every record possible in ODDGA's 6 year history. Getting Keen, Kavu, DGO, Huklab, CALAPOOIA BREWING, Dave Feldberg, Jim Nims, Gorilla Boy to sponsor the event and elevate the experience for the participants to a whole new level.
3. Becoming president of DDGA and pushing DDGA to the next level. Pushing out newsletters for the first time in 10 years, breaking current membership numbers, helped break nationals # of players record, and got DDGA in the PDGA mag! *still working on closed captioning....
4. Got a Disc Golf course in the ground! Jerry Miller DGC @ Camp Taloali! Yeah! This took alot of breaking down thick heads and defeating negative attitudes and convincing them it could be done, and much faster and cheaper than they thought... Then hosting the grand opening with a new record breaking number of players for an ODDGA tournament at 36 players *equivlanet of maybe 300 hearing players?* and hearing everyone love the new course and excited for it's future.
5. Helping other fellow rookies and pros experience wonderful things in disc golf; whether it be help them improve their game, give them new discs, or help them go to USDGC
6. Rooting for NW'erns during Worlds and USDGC was cool too