Originally Posted by keith_shupp
I say Horning hideout we could all play there on one day plus the tee pads are being done this week. Also what about changing the date for Trojan in October before it gets real wet and muddy. I dont think Leverich would be a good choice because only 12 holes that would make for slow play plus the course has other user that will delay play. Adair has no concrete tee pads so if we have to play that course I would want to play it in October (Willamette is better).
I agree with Keith here. Move Trojan to sooner in the schedule, add Hornings, keep Dabney, cut Leverich, cut Adair.
October 10-11 - Milo McIver (might support all in 1 day)
October 24-25 - Pier - Trojan
November 7-8 - Sorosis
November 21-22 - Cascades Gateway
December 5-6 - Dabney (Hornings might support all in 1 day) - Hornings
December 12-13 - Leverich - Dabney
January 2-3 - Milo McIver
January 16-17 - Adair - Hornings again? or we could keep Adair
February 13-14 - Timber
February 27-28 - Trojan - Pier