Lifted and reposted from Cont topics (South of the Border in a Banana Republic)
Jub Asked Sam If he was playing CSI this year?
Originally Posted by Sam
I don't know. Can you tell me if the winner of the Am division will get 2 new DX discs or 3?
- Scrip was redeemd by 3 different vendors, Myself, Mandos and Bite shoes. The year before Sweet Plastic
was also there. Hopefully this year there will be even more.
- Am had 7 players and paid 4
- 1st $65+ micro putt trophy 192 score 64 Avg
- 2st $40 198 score 66 Avg (915 Rated)
- 3rd $30 202 score 67.33 Avg
- 4th $20 208 score 69.33Avg
- Advanced (where you should be playing) had 11 players and paid 5
- 1st $65+ micro putt trophy 186 score 62 Avg (939 rated)
- 2st $55 192 score 64 Avg
- 3rd $45 193 score 64.33 Avg
- 4th $35 195 score 65 Avg
- 5th $20 197 score 65.66 Avg
SeaTac is a course that if you can manage your way around your score will be fine. 66 (912) is my personal event best round. I Par'd the first 10 so you do the math
Each tee sign has the hole ranking (1 hardest,18 easiest) and the scoring avg for Open, Adv Men, Ladies, Age Protected and Am II divisions respectfully.
[size="5"]And the painted rocks for distances from the basket is still a good