The spring AHL starts tonight at Adair (March 22) at 5:45 pm. It will occur every Tuesday and Thursday nights until June 9th. The cost is $5 with an optional $1 winner take all rolling ace pot.
A few details:
1. If you buy into the ace pot on Tuesday then you get Thursday for free.
2. $3.50 goes to the payout for the day, $.50 goes to the end of series payout, and $1 goes to the Willamette Open (this is a fundraiser for the WO)
3. When Bryant park opens up we will also use that for Tuesday events. The handicaps will be different for each park but points earned from both parks will be counted towards the series total.
4. To qualify for year end payout you must play in 8 of the 24 events.
5. You earn one point for everyone you beat that day, including one point for yourself (I guess you always beat yourself).
6. The series keeps your best 8 finishes to count towards your series payout.
7. Your handicap is based on the series average, your average, a little bit of subtraction, a hint of multiplication, and it drops your worst round for every 5 rounds you play.
8. If you read all this and understand then you might be qualified to run it for me every once in a while.