Originally Posted by all2common
(1) If you did not get in, what time did you first try to sign up?
(2) (For Ams only) If you could ensure you would be able to sign up during the Amateur sign up process, would you still sign up in open?
(3) Will you continue to play the Beaver State Fling, if there is not a significant number of elite open pros?
(4) Would you be able to play if the tournament started on Thursday?
(5) (For Ams only) Would you still want to play, if one of your rounds was at Timber Park?
It seems like these sort of questions have been coming up in respect to the BSF sign up process last night, and I would love to see what other people think.