Originally Posted by Chef
Sorry for all the questions.... just trying to learn!
1) how do you shoot up hill and handle the "up" part?
2) how do you shoot down hill and handle the "down" part?
3) when shooting up shots (mid range shots??), do you keep your eye on the target while doing the pull back and forward with your arm?
1. Throw up the incline and concentrate on keeping the nose down
. I like to throw a fast disc on an uphill shot to take advantage of the disc's penetration but that is a matter of preference.
2. I may throw downward depending on the degree of the slope. The key for me on a downhill shot is to use a disc with neutral stability, since if you get a disc flying downhill either turned over or fading out it can go a long way off target.
3. Yes, whenever possible.