1) Who will win MPO(worth 3pts)
2) What will the MPO winning score be for the weekend (over/under par, i.e. "-9") (3pts)
3) What will be the average score for all divisions on hole 17 (both rounds)(round to nearest whole number) (1pt)
4) What will the hot MPO round be on Saturday (1pt)
5) What will the hot MPO round be on Sunday (1pt)
6) What will the average first round score be for MA2 (round to nearest whole number)(1pt)
7) What will be the average score on hole 7 (all divisions, all rounds) (round to the nearest whole number)(1pt)
8) How many OB strokes will be counted for the lead card in the second round (1pt)
9) What will be the SSA for round 1 (SSA is a 1000 rated round, for instance, Pier usually has an SSA of about 49) (4pts)
10) How many OB strokes will I (Ryan Gwillim) have for the whole tournament.* (1pt)
I feel a little tacky voting for myself but I'm pretty all our Presidents voted for themselves too.
My guesses are way higher than most here. Especially OB strokes on lead card last day. The weather forecast looks absolutely AMAZING! I don't believe it. But if it truly is mid 50's with no wind this weekend I think I'll be a few strokes off.