i would like to trade or sell some discs.
1. Champion Starfire. 172g. 7/10. green. no stamp. ink on rim.
2. First Run Champion TL. ?g. 8/10. blue. Faded Stamp. ink on rim.
3. 11x KC Pro Eagle. 170-something. 6.5/10. Green. Faded Stamp. a lot of ink. flies perfect. PENDING
4. Champion Classic Roc. 176g. 7/10 only because a lil road rash where my friend hit pavement. Orange. tiny bit of ink on back but barely noticeable. nice and stable. SOLD
5. Cryztal Challenger. ?g. 8/10. Clear. ink on rim. has wiped tourney stamp.
6. *DS Star Destroyer. 170g. 10/10. Black. no ink. never thrown, has tourney stamp.
7. Pro Line Rhyno. 171g. 7/10. green. ink on back. great feeling disc, i dont throw rhynos though.
8. Star Destroyer. 175g. 7/10. Black. no ink. a lil road rash. i have personally never thrown it. has a tourney stamp.
9. SE Leopard. 175g. 6.5/10. Yellow sun faded. ink on back. it still has a sharp edge and isnt banged up at all, but it has a sunken top so i gave it a 6.5.
10. Elite-X Tracker. ?g. 8.5/10. Red. Sweet disc.
11. First Run Champion *Black* Mamba. 175g. 8.5/10. has ink on back but disc is black, so cant really see it.
12. ESP Pulse. 171g. 8/10. Red. Ink on back. bought for a friend who never throws it.
13. Star Katana. 175g. 8/10. Purple swirly. Ink on back. Very stable katana, flat top.
14. First Run Star Xcaliber. 172g. 8/10. Orange. ink on back. nice and stable.
15. Elite-X Comet. ?g. 6/10. Black. Ink on back
16. Cryztal Buzz SS. ?g. 8/10. Clear. Ink on back. I wiped the tourney stamp except for where it says discraft.
17. 2x Champion Beast. ?g. 7/10. Tye-Dye. Ink on back.
18. Pro Boss. 172g. White. Ink on back. has tourney stamp.
19. '04 Super Roc. 171g. 6.5/10. white. ink on back. has classic se eczema. flaking on the top. flies great though. still stable.
20. Proto Eraser Wizard. 174g. 7/10. Pink. great disc.
21. Champion Katana. 167g. 7.5/10. Peach. Chick flick tourney stamp.
22. 11x Champion Teebird. ?g. 8/10. Pearly. Sweeet disc. SOLD
i will post the weights i missed. i need to borrow a scale. i usually tend to underrate discs. so if you want more pics i can take some.