Originally Posted by snap7times
I plan on going to practice the courses this weekend. Any particular OB's?
1. fence and over OB
2. mando left of large tree directly off tee
3. creek deemed casual water (i deem it casual... don't f'ing argue with me!!!)
18. mando left of marked (?) tree (it will be marked for the tournament if not already marked) or
we may be modifying the tee pad placement and thus taking the mando out of the equation.
swamp is casual (again, don't f'ing argue with me... i'm in charge here)
i am not as familiar with this course, might not remember them all... but i don't think there's actually that many, so here goes:
1. mando left of marked tree
6. fence along backside of upper fairway OB (totally marked)
8. clear cut on left OB & airway over clearcut.
10. marked OB along the right hand side of the second half of the fairway (it's a loooooong hole so that's what i mean by "second half")
12. i think there's a mando on this hole just off the tee
16. mando to right of marked tree waaaaaaay at the end of the fairway
18. left hand side over road and in the gulley OB (totally marked)
**all the mandos and OBs on Meadow Ridge are really well marked on the signs and that is how we will have you play them.
have fun, nathan!