Originally Posted by The Ombudsman
Next week after the time changes
I am going to run the doubles and hold the $$ for the next few months, until I head to the east Coast to move my fiancee out here in June. I played Juel yesterday and it is not too bad - definitely far from miserable. many of the large bog areas have dried out considerably, but you still want to wear your mud shoes.
As far as I know, we have the go-ahead from Tall Chief. Jub and Erick will be out there this week working out a plan to get a real course up and running.
Gawain, we played last year until the end of October...
Curious to see how things pan out with you running the helm. Not sure how well that will work out. You'll have my support though as soon as the course dries out more.