Originally Posted by cefire
I'm going to notify everyone before the questions start rolling in...we still haven't had a meeting because the bylaws have not been distributed to the other currently serving board of directors. As of right now, no meeting time is even on the horizon...
Is it possible to provide the current board with a "deadline" to meet and, if there is not a meeting scheduled by the particular date, should the club continue in its resurrection (as if a meeting to review the bylaws has taken place)? With all due respect, it seems to me as if the delay of the meeting is connected to and stemming from the same lack of energy and proactivity that the SDGC has experienced for the last 10 years or so. I'd really hate to see all the built up momentum fizzle out. Comments anyone?