Originally Posted by Parks
Catalyst has resubmitted a plan that Jeff is running by the Parks Dept. for their approval.
If they are cool with it, then it will be Eric's call as Facilities Coordinator to implement it. Assuming Catalyst's changes are good, I would bet that Eric will go ahead and decide to move forward with the design.
Catalyst has an offer to put in the course changes (assuming that its still on the table), though Eric might decide to do it in house if he thinks we can do it cheaper or better or something.
the parks dept did approve the changes so it is just up to eric wether it happens (since the club and parks dept have both approved the design) hovever catalytdg's offer to complete the work is no longer on the table.
i hope the plan goes through but whatever happens happens