Putt for the dough
Hone your putting skills, and then come to the SDGA Club Meeting.
The Putting Contest will be held directly after club business in Luigi's upper banquet room.
All are welcome
Luigi's Italian Restaurant 245 W. Main Ave. in Downtown Spokane
Monday, February 8th at 6:00 p.m.
Free Parking after 5 pm in the alley next to Luigi's - look for signs.
No Host - Great Food and Drinks
Entry Fee: $3.00 in advance $5.00 at the meeting
. Sign up with Lyle Parks, Jeff Crum, Kevin Sakus, Eric Brown or Tim Nevin's - Contest Director
Two Divisions - Pro & Am
$1.00 to the club and the rest to payout.
Come and support our projects
Here's our agenda...
1. People's Park: This Year
2. Fundraising: Sponsors Needed
3. Downriver: Let's Make It Work
4. Recognition: Lowest Scores & Aces Thrown
5. Volunteer Appreciation: Vital Work
6. Where We Stand: Hear about the plans, projects, finances, membership, facilities, public relations & more.
7. You! Share your comments, complaints, or ideas.
See You There -