Originally Posted by cefire
Based on conversations with a few people I've got a little bit of an agenda for the current meeting (which of course is just one person's thoughts
and can be edited in any way!):
1. What are our priorities for improving disc golf in Seattle? (New courses, events, course maintenance, etc.)
2. What are our priorities for a club/organization?
3. Communication? (I'm thinking like maybe a unified mailing list or something for all Seattle Disc Golfers? What are other ways that work for spreading info about work parties, events, etc.?)
4. Updates on current goings on (Keith from Chainbangers about his work, perhaps someone with information on potential Federal Way courses)
5. Lakewood construction/maintenance update?
6. Terrace Creek redesign update?
What else do people want to add???
Hey Andrew was Keith invited to this meeting? If not I know him pretty well and have a contact number for him besides the shop.
I would like to see us do something similar to the West Sound Disc Golf Association, check out their website (http://www.wsdga.org
) and take a look at their bylaws and articles of incorporation specifically.