Originally Posted by thread killer
Joardan, thank-you, again, for running Team Golf, again, this year!
I am aware that the schedule is not the easiest thing to put together, but I heard many people either discussing or kvetching yesterday about this year's schedule. I have a few questions, but want to make it clear that I am respectfully asking & really not trying to add the bitching.
1) Could we go to Trojan earlier in the season, it's (potentially) gonna get really wet & crummy by the end of winter. Could we possibly switch Milo for Trojan?
2) Why Adair when there's no team from there this year? I understand that Rockwood/Vance are not ideal courses for Team Golf & we need to fill that space with another course. Could we go to Milo twice like we've done in the past? or...
3) Why no Rooster Rock or we could even play Ewing & Hoover together?
(4) Or am I just not seeing the most recent list?)
1) If we HAVE to play trojan than it should be switched with milo. I agree.
2) Adair is awesome so that should stay in the mix. If we want to add
to the schedule then I suggest Hornings.
3) I'd rather add hornings than rooster rock and rooster shouldn't take the spot of something already on the schedule. Although I love ewing, team shouldn't be split on multiple courses.