Originally Posted by Sam
Any clarifications or descriptive words one could use for the location of 10 basket and 17 pad would be.. well... gnarly cool.
The basket on hole 10 will be in the small clearing that affords the view towards basket 11 out on the peninsula. This area used to have a few small trees, but they were cut down last year due to disease. So it is basically half of hole 1 of the ORDGC layout.
For hole 17's tee pad: there is a pathway that winds along the lake heading out from just past 16's basket. Follow that path to where it makes a curve and the path is in line with the 17 basket before in continues around and back east towards tee 6 of the ORDGC layout. We will tee from the path this year. I am hoping that this will give us better traction than last year when we just teed off from the grass.
These are the OB rules:
1. OB Water left and parking lot right/long. Only in bounds if inside fenced area once you cross the road. Any OB go to Drop zone by sign.
2. OB Water long and road on right.
3. OB on or beyond path.
4. OB Water long.
5. OB Road right.
6. OB water and road.
7. OB water and road.
8. OB water.
9. OB on pavement or roof.
10. OB parking lot and water long.
11. OB water.
12. OB water and Mando left of last tree on right.
13. OB water and gravel parking lot.
14. OB water left and road and beyond right.
15. OB on or beyond road.
16. OB on or beyond road.
17. OB water and on or beyond road.
18. OB water and on or beyond road.