Originally Posted by Gordy #21004
1. Yes, there is a Charter and you can have a copy for yourself.
2. The job descriptions are in the Charter.
3. Since you brought it up I'm sure someone will
******Speaking for myself I'd be happy to have a go at the SCC Constitution. Good questions, Thanks.
1. I appreciate the response Gordy. I will get a hold of Bob before Saturday and see if he will bring a copy to the Tune-up.
3. When representing a larger entity other than myself (Community Colleges of Spokane specifically) I need to ensure that I am not crossing any lines, or by accepting the position (or even the nomination for that matter), CREATING any conflicts of interest. Better to avoid conflict with a professional proactive approach rather than create drama by claiming "I didn't know!"
I can get you a hard copy in person sometime this week, at your place of business or otherwise --
Later this afternoon I am going to post the Winter Quarter 2013 revised edition (minus the dynamic documents that are created as each quarter begins) under our clubs link on this site -- as well as on our facebook page (sccdiscgolf).