Originally Posted by Sgt_Mac
Thanks Bob --
Before accepting this nomination I need a few things clarified -- hopefully any of the acting officers of the club can answer these.
1. Is there a working copy of the current (or past) constitution/charter that I can look through?
2. Is there a description of the position and the responsibilities (outside of new business for 2013) that I would be responsible for.
3. Does anyone see a foreseeable issue (or conflict of interest) with my current position at SCC? Currently I am the acting president or Director of Operations for the SCC Disc Golf Club.***
***I can provide a working copy of our clubs constitution to those interested in a political and intellectual discussion about the 3rd question I posted -- Serious and experienced inquiries only please.
1. Yes, there is a Charter and you can have a copy for yourself.
2. The job descriptions are in the Charter.
3. Since you brought it up I'm sure someone will
******Speaking for myself I'd be happy to have a go at the SCC Constitution. Good questions, Thanks.