Originally Posted by Kenny B
1. Throw at least one 1000+ rated round, gosh!
2. Win one Advanced tournament
3. Maintain my new 950+ rating
4. Birdie at least one hole (in a PDGA tourney) that is flat and 400+ feet with a legit putt (not some 100 foot approach)
1. Did it! 1027 rated round.
2. Did it too, not surprising that it was at the same tournament with my 1027 rated round.
3. Did it. Still rated 954. Could be higher if I could learn how to stop the bleeding during bad rounds. I have an 889 round currently counting towards my rating (138 worse than my best, ouch). Mental discipline is key.
4. Not this one, but almost. Granted, I didn't encouter this type of hole very often since I meant for par 3 holes that are 400' long.