It seems to me the project is moving forward without completing the process.
It seems that one group has submitted a design alone. No other concepts were solicited.
It seems one group has taken it upon themselves to decide in favor of the only design submitted
and then started the process of installing holes at the Sekani site.
It seems to me this oversight can be readily addressed if two things happen
- all work at the Sekani site needs to cease immediately
- the process needs to start.
- solicit design concepts to submit to the Facalites Coordinator who will
- set deadline for submissions
- chair review process for decision making purposes
- actually start final installation
It seems that any effort put forth (past the basic marking of the potential holes) is wasted effort and could actually adversely effect the current relationship with the Spokane P/R
It also seems that no matter what the club will be involved when it comes time to write the check.
As the sagey tomw would suggest."Might as well have it be on good terms then adversarial tones"