Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mildred Kanipe sub forum

Greetings web-maestro's,
    Would you please start a forum for Mildred Kanipe DGC located in Oakland, Or.?
    Thank you kindly!
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    - Anonymous

Tried to set this up, but it appears to be beyond my power.

Sam?
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Done: http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...play.php?f=199
      Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Thank you, Adam.
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

grazi

Thanks feller's!
          He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
          - Anonymous

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X