X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Events in bold

How does one get there title in bold ? And in bigger font?

Have noticed some events get it and some do not, why is this?

Please let me know how I can get this service for my events.
    We all should take better care in our courses

Originally posted by Discgolfingkilmers View Post
    How does one get there title in bold ? And in bigger font?

Have noticed some events get it and some do not, why is this?

Please let me know how I can get this service for my events.
    No one changes any of the event titles. It looks how you type it. You may be referring to the difference between read and unread thread titles.

Comment

I have tried many different ways and have not figured it out yet. All the events i see in bold have been read and all that are not in bold have been read. Maybe someone can tell me how it is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Discgolfingkilmers View Post
        I have tried many different ways and have not figured it out yet. All the events i see in bold have been read and all that are not in bold have been read. Maybe someone can tell me how it is done.
        It's not Events, it's Threads. Look at the other sub-forums and you will probably see some thread titles in bold and some not in bold. If you want to test this out - make sure you are logged in, go to the bottom of the page and click "Mark All Forums Read". Now none of the threads should be in bold.

That's all I know.

Comment

Yes... but what you know is absolutely correct.
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Is there a way to permanently mark a thread as unread so it's always popping up on your screen as a bold text?
            "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
            Cleveland Brown

Comment

No.
              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

But you can "Subscribe" to a thread.
                Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Truth.
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

thank you

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X