Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please add olympic discs in shelton wa to vendors address is 1307 Olympic hwy s

Comment

Originally posted by kfladager View Post
      Please add olympic discs in shelton wa to vendors address is 1307 Olympic hwy s
      i agree, they should be added
      i was going to suggest them a while back
      (but i am sure i got distracted by something shinny)
      here is the link to their site
      http://www.olympicdiscs.com/

Comment

When you get a chance...

Would someone kindly add 4DiscGolf.com to the Vendor page.

Contact information would include our web site www.4discgolf.com and our phone number 503.877.3359

Info: 4DiscGolf.com is currently northwest company that exists to assist tournament directors in online registration. We charge a minimal fee of approximately $0.50 per transaction plus we pass along any merchant fees for credit card processing to the players. Players like 4DiscGolf.com because of the easy to remember, one stop web site, with easy payment processing, that doesn't require Paypal. Tournament Directors love our instant registration lists, hassle free payment process and additional support.

Comment

New Vendor

Please add Instant Replay Sports, 355 SW Coast Hwy, Newport, OR 97365. Phone: 541-265-9202. Website: newportcrossroads.com. Wilder Disc Golf Course just opened in our town. It is a 18 hole course. We currently sell Innova, Gateway & Disc Craft

Comment

We are a new Disc Golf store in SE Portland
            Disc Heroes
            2614 SE 162nd Ave
            Portland, Oregon 97236
            503-208-3886

Disc Golf, Comic Books, Magic the gathering and Toys

Comment

Will get this added ASAP. Thanks!
              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Vendors link updated.
                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Please add
                  Cosmic Comics
                  1905 Cornwall Ave
                  Bellingham, WA 98225
                  360-734-8058

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...