X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
    Package Express in Olympia. I don't have the address, but they supply Innova and some Gateway. Good tourney sponsors of golf in the NW. Even sponsoring some local players.
    Pack Ex now has an expanded list of plastic for sale with multiple manufacturers. They have baskets and bags and other swag for sale. Pack Ex is the headquarters for the local golf club (SPSDGA).

Kevin David is the owner of the shop, and secretary to the SPSDGA.
    A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

New Washington State Vendor

FIRST EVER DISC GOLF SHOP/CONCESSIONS INSIDE OF A DISC GOLF COURSE IN THE STATE OF WASHINGTON. (not based out of a vehicle)
      Chainbangerz discgolf shop/snack shack located inside Lakewood Disc Golf Course is located right next to the playground. Near the lower parking lot and new tee pad #6.
      Yes this is an actual building and we have an actual business license and permission from King County Parks Dept to do this. So come on by and check us out,we currently have about 500 discs and eventually we could have up to about 2000. The refreshments and snacks right now are a decent selection and we plan to expand all the time on this. Hours for summer are 11am-6:30 /7pm Everyday except Mondays.
      We also sell used discs and will be renting new discs for people to play there first round ever.
      With new layout physical address is:

Chainbangerz too!
      11050 10th Ave SW
      Seattle, Wa
      check website for specials and updates soon on our second location
      www.chainbangerz.com

Comment

Doesn't Two Rivers have a pro shop?
        When a ball dreams, it dreams it's a Frisbee.

Comment

Vendors List

National

Essential Discs
          http://www.essentialdiscs.com
          34324 New York St.
          Clinton Twp., MI 48035

Comment

^Really?

Support your local vendor people or at least someone from the WEST COAST.
            "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
            -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Really? What about Dalaiwood.....

I guess I am horrible at scrolling down to the bottom of the page but this is one that I definitely missed. Dalaiwood, in Olalla, WA and home of the World's Largest Ace Race, has been home to a pro shop since 2000. While you may say that it is on private property, the course has always been open to the general public to play at all times, so it is truly just as public as any city or county course.

The pro shop, now officially named "Hyzer Farm" has been going strong and getting larger since it opened in 2000. This is not just some small shop, but a full service (yes, we have concessions like food and drink also) shop. With shirts, hats, bags, accessories and what else am I forgetting......on yeah, a stock of over 10,000 discs, we can pretty much guarantee that with the largest selection and the best prices in Washington, if not the Northwest, we will have what you are looking for. Oh yeah, and if you are looking for dyed discs this IS the place to be.

But selection isn't the end. We have been playing for almost 20 years (oh my, that almost hurt to write that big of a number) so we have the experience to help you with disc selection. If time allows, we often are able to offer throwing instruction right there from the Instructional Editor of DiscGolfer magazine and Discraft team member Scott Papa (hey, that's me!).

So come on out and give us a try and I know that you won't be disappointed with the shop, or the most demanding course in Washington. A course that will work every shot in your bag and you will never have to wait for dog walkers, bicyclers or random park users as Dalaiwood is just one thing....a disc golf course for disc golfers.

See you soon!
              Scott Papa
              Dalaiwood Disc Golf Course
              6657 SE Fragaria Rd
              Olalla, WA 98359
              (253) 853-1914

Originally posted by chainbanger'z View Post
              FIRST EVER DISC GOLF SHOP/CONCESSIONS INSIDE OF A DISC GOLF COURSE IN THE STATE OF WASHINGTON. (not based out of a vehicle)
              Chainbangerz discgolf shop/snack shack located inside Lakewood Disc Golf Course is located right next to the playground. Near the lower parking lot and new tee pad #6.
              Yes this is an actual building and we have an actual business license and permission from King County Parks Dept to do this. So come on by and check us out,we currently have about 500 discs and eventually we could have up to about 2000. The refreshments and snacks right now are a decent selection and we plan to expand all the time on this. Hours for summer are 11am-6:30 /7pm Everyday except Mondays.
              We also sell used discs and will be renting new discs for people to play there first round ever.
              With new layout physical address is:

Chainbangerz too!
              11050 10th Ave SW
              Seattle, Wa
              check website for specials and updates soon on our second location
              www.chainbangerz.com
              Last edited by papatart; April 13th, 2012, 07:13 AM. Reason: Adding information
              Team Discraft
              Instructional Editor DiscGolfer Magazine

Comment

Stimpi Ridge too

Thanks for bringing that up, Scott.
                Their claims of being the first pro shop on a course in Washington, are bogus, as Stimpi Ridge has had a working and well-stocked pro shop on site, open to the public, since 2002.
                We might be Eastern Washington, but it's still Washington.
                Stimpi

Originally posted by papatart View Post
                I guess I am horrible at scrolling down to the bottom of the page but this is one that I definitely missed. Dalaiwood, in Olalla, WA and home of the World's Largest Ace Race, has been home to a pro shop since 2000. While you may say that it is on private property, the course has always been open to the general public to play at all times, so it is truly just as public as any city or county course.

The pro shop, now officially named "Hyzer Farm" has been going strong and getting larger since it opened in 2000. This is not just some small shop, but a full service (yes, we have concessions like food and drink also) shop. With shirts, hats, bags, accessories and what else am I forgetting......on yeah, a stock of over 10,000 discs, we can pretty much guarantee that with the largest selection and the best prices in Washington, if not the Northwest, we will have what you are looking for. Oh yeah, and if you are looking for dyed discs this IS the place to be.

But selection isn't the end. We have been playing for almost 20 years (oh my, that almost hurt to write that big of a number) so we have the experience to help you with disc selection. If time allows, we often are able to offer throwing instruction right there from the Instructional Editor of DiscGolfer magazine and Discraft team member Scott Papa (hey, that's me!).

So come on out and give us a try and I know that you won't be disappointed with the shop, or the most demanding course in Washington. A course that will work every shot in your bag and you will never have to wait for dog walkers, bicyclers or random park users as Dalaiwood is just one thing....a disc golf course for disc golfers.

See you soon!
                Scott Papa
                6657 SE Fragaria Rd
                Olalla, WA 98359
                (253) 853-1914

Comment

Originally posted by papatart View Post

See you soon!
                  Scott Papa
                  6657 SE Fragaria Rd
                  Olalla, WA 98359
                  (253) 853-1914

Sorry Scott and Steve,I did not mean any disrespect.
                  I should have been more imformative and said: "first pro shop/concessions in the state, inside of a public park with a disc golf course located inside of it"
                  Both Dalaiwood an Stimpi Ridge are AMAZING shops as well as TOP NOTCH COURSES and need to be recognized as such.

I honestly had no idea this was even a forum based area of the site.And that everything I typed was going here as such.That last time I was here was to post the 2nd location, and this time I wanted to change the hours of operation. I actually thought I was just sending the info for the webmaster to post as a new vendor,on the vendors page of the site. When we got the Lakewood spot, I thought I would add some info for a "plug" but did not expect it to be portrayed this way.

Sorry I made a mistake, and I am sorry for any false claims.
                  Much Love, Much Respect to those who have started long before me and Chainbangerz In Washington.
                  Cheers,
                  Keith

Comment

Originally posted by Stimpi View Post
                    Thanks for bringing that up, Scott.
                    Their claims of being the first pro shop on a course in Washington, are bogus, as Stimpi Ridge has had a working and well-stocked pro shop on site, open to the public, since 2002.
                    We might be Eastern Washington, but it's still Washington.
                    Stimpi
                    Sorry Steve for any disrespect.
                    I made a mistake. I know your courses and shop are in Eastern Washington and have been around for a long time. My claim should have been more on the "first pro shop/concessions inside of a public park with a course located inside of it" I know your courses and shop are open to the public, but they are on private land correct?

Once again I am Sorry and meant no disrespect or wrongful information. As I explained in the reply to Scotts post I really did not have any idea this was a forum based section of the site. I was mearly sending that info for the webmaster to post in the vendors section. I only provided extra info to serve as a free advertisement or "plug" if you will.

I eff-ed up and am OK with making a mistake,every now and again, as long as I learn from them.
                    Cheers,
                    Keith

Comment

So can someone tell me how to change my business hours on the vendors page?
                      Just want the Lakewood Chainbangerz too! Summer hours to say:
                      12-6:30 ish (the ish is for players who are still hungry for food or plastic after 6:30)

Comment

Originally posted by chainbanger'z View Post
                        So can someone tell me how to change my business hours on the vendors page?
                        Just want the Lakewood Chainbangerz too! Summer hours to say:
                        12-6:30 ish (the ish is for players who are still hungry for food or plastic after 6:30)
                        Shoot a PM to one of the site moderators.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                          Shoot a PM to one of the site moderators.
                          Coolio.
                          Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by flexifoil21 View Post
                            I've been to Cross The Line. Based on the credit card receipts, my wife says I go there way too much. They've only been open since early summer, but they are starting to get a really good selection of discs and other supplies. They are also starting to carry some non-Inova discs in a plastic similar to the Star line - my favorite.

The guy that owns the place really enjoys disc golf and can help both newbies and old hands. He's even starting to get some groups together for weekend fun play. Last time I was in there he was talking about turning in scorecards for a monthly drawing (maybe that will help calm things with the wife)?

If you're on the west side, I'd highly recommend CTLOA. They don't have quite the selection Next Adventure has, but not having to drive all the way downtown is a big plus. They are also really good about getting in any special requests you have. I wish I'd waited to buy my new bag til they got their new Fade Gear bags in.
                            Cross the Line has expanded its disc golf inventory and has moved into a nice new pro shop, same building. He has a good selection of Latitude and Gateway and the new disc shop is looking real good. Much success to CTLOA and it doesn't hurt that hes right down the road from my house. Check it out.
                            The Frisbee is the mirror to the soul.

-M. Burns

Comment

Please add:
                              Tiger Discs
                              It's on 25th Ave NE in Salem next to the airport. (5 minutes off I-5)Sits in the strip mall behind Kmart and shares a building with The Premium Aquarium. Roger is carrying Innova, Gateway, DGA, and Discraft discs. Also carries Nutsac, Fade, and Innova bags. Store has been open for about a month. Roger is off to a great start!

Comment

please update

Chainbangerz 637 SW 153rd St Burien,WA 98166 closed its doors and moved everything into the park. New and (for now) only location: Chainbangerz 11050 10th AVE SW Seattle,WA 98146
                                Summer hours: 12-6(ish) March-Oct Winter Hours 10-4 Nov-Feb
                                DISCS AND DAWGS,CHAINBANGER CHILI,SMOOTHIES,SNACKS,and FULL ESPRESSO MENU. Fresh grounds before your rounds at chainbreak cafe,located right next to pro shop near #6 tee pad.
                                www.chainbangerz.com (206)601-1188

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X