PDGA #37890
    Stumptown #157
    ODW TDG 10-11
    3C&D TDG 09-10

Comment

Originally posted by D-Walk View Post
      Sports Authority has discs as well.
      That's true.

And REI should have the limited selection disclaimer. I was there the other day. Kind of sad.

Comment

Speaking of limited selection, does Sports Authority really have anything worth mentioning? Last time I looked, it was a handful in plastic bags like at Big 5.
        Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
          Speaking of limited selection, does Sports Authority really have anything worth mentioning? Last time I looked, it was a handful in plastic bags like at Big 5.
          Last time I was there it was only one Innova rack with discs on one side and boxed sets on the other side.

Comment

Better than REI, worse than Joes.

Comment

Southern Oregon disc vendors

Adam, you are doing a darn fine job with this stuff.
              Here are two stores that sell discs in southern Oregon.

North Umpqua Video
              2658 N.E. Stephens
              Roseburg, Or.97474
              (541) 957-5122

Umpqua Video
              4384 Carnes Rd. (Green District)
              Roseburg,Or.
              (541) 679-7128

thank you
              Last edited by Flatroc; January 7th, 2009, 04:08 PM. Reason: spaced out
              He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
              - Anonymous

Comment

Got 'em.
                Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Moe's Bike Shop in North Bend...

http://www.moesbikeshop.com/

They are located about 300 yards from Winsor DGC.

It's got their address and phone number. Can't remember what their selection is like, probably varying, but they used to have Innova and Dcraft.
                  Last edited by gwillim; January 9th, 2009, 05:35 AM. Reason: forgot something.

Comment

I got my very first discs ever at Sports Authority in WA. All the stores I've been to have a better selection than other big sports stores.

Dicks Sporting Goods sells discs but lately they've had a really small selection at the Washington Square location.

Comment

For a great selection when you're in the Spokane area, stop in at Rapid Fire Plastics in Post Falls, Idaho (just across the WA/ID border). We usually stock 1500 - 2000 discs, and support local tournaments. Owned and operated by a PDGA member and player.

Comment

Nice. We should get that added to the list. Thanks, Jack!
                        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Rapid Fire is already on there... but it's in the Eastern Washington section.
                          Oregon disc golf map

Comment

We are so on top of things here.

And by that I mean Adam is so on top of things here.
                            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Fire Jack View Post
                              For a great selection when you're in the Spokane area, stop in at Rapid Fire Plastics in Post Falls, Idaho (just across the WA/ID border). We usually stock 1500 - 2000 discs, and support local tournaments. Owned and operated by a PDGA member and player.
                              Jack, which brands do you carry? I think that's the one thing missing from our listing. Also, let us know if you set up a Web page.
                              Oregon disc golf map

Comment

discs available @ SQ Biofuels in Eugene

Hello all,

It said to post in the forum for places that sell discs in the Willamette Valley. We sell discs @ my work. SeQuential Biofuels Retail station exit 189 off I-5 (15 miles from Dexter)

Innova - Discraft - Gateway all @ competitive prices, plus a nice convenience store.

www.sqbiofuels.com

eric@sqbiofuels.com

thanks

-Eric

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X