X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Hear it for the MODERATORS!!!

This forum revolves around the good efforts of a few people that have little to gain for their efforts, and every so often, a string of flaming poo-bags left at their doorsteps for their efforts.

If you've ever hooked up for a round, returned or found a lost disc, got a line on a rare or hard to find disc, or learned how to improve your game here, give it up for the people that put up the great content, and all too often have to clean up the spilled milk.

Thank you Gentlefolk.

You are appreciated.

*crickets*

Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Thanks accepted.

You're welcome.
      We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

Here, here.
        That's why on more than one occasion I have sent more than one moderator a PM thanking them for the thankless task of making this a top notch web site and the best way for NW DGers to inform and entertain themselves. (Please don't post those PMs, it would make me blush.)
        I know Adam and Scott spend a lot of time making improvements and taking care of all the minutia that it takes to keep this site running smoothly. It goes way beyond the forum. Though their efforts as moderators go largely unnoticed, I know they are sometimes subjected to random testing and always do their best.
        Sam and Jeff are tools. And by tools I mean valuable instruments in helping not only on this site, but in many other ways throughout the local disc golf community.
        The other three remain mostly silent, but I'm sure their input is invaluable.
        I'd thank them personally, but none of them will tell me where they live.

Comment

Originally posted by Parks View Post
          Thanks accepted.

You're welcome.
          Really? You cause more issues than you solve and are not now nor will you ever be a moderator here.
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Oh, you.

You're such a silly bear!

Comment

I'd like to reiterate that Sam and Jeff are big tools.

And the site is awesome too.

Comment

Originally posted by Parks View Post
                Oh, you.

You're such a silly bear!
                It's sillybizz! Come on now!
                Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                  Really? You cause more issues than you solve and are not now nor will you ever be a moderator here.
                  Well, I was until recently.

The obvious oversight has been caught and acted upon accordingly.

Now I'm a sad panda

Comment

What a waste of a thread.
                    Suckered me right in.
                    My bad.
                    "I love it when a plan comes together" -John 'Hannibal' Smith

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X