X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoops!

Sorry about that. GoDaddy really needs to work on their notification system of expiring domains. I had no idea that the domain would expire last night and I apologize for the down-time.

One year anniversary should have clued me in. Of course, I had the domain set to "auto-renew" but I guess that that didn't mean much to GoDaddy.

Sorry again. Back to your regularly scheduled disc talk.
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

How often does your lights go out at home? pesky bills

Hope you got enough donations to cover your costs. Thanks for you efforts toward this site.

Comment

My lights never go out at home.

You're welcome, Sean. We are covered as far as costs but could always use more in the kitty, of course.

And thank you for participating and making this site what it is.
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Thanks for the panic this moring, Sam.

I was afraid that I would have to work today instead.

Comment

Anything I can do to help you avoid working, Scott.
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

What time was it down? I never saw an interruption...
            Oregon disc golf map

Comment

I went when Deaf Disc Golf website went down in the time before national deaf disc golf championship last July but now, the website is back on. So, don't ever do that to me going through again! However, I am glad to see it back on!
              Last edited by Nichola; August 26th, 2009, 09:32 AM.
              PDGA 38506
              ODDGA 27
              DDGA 176
              2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

It was down when I got to work around 7:00. It looks like it came back up a little after 9:00.

Comment

It might still be down for people depending on how often their ISP refreshes their DNS cache.

Basically, GoDaddy took the site down by pointing to a different nameserver. Once I renewed the domain, they pointed it back where it belongs but some ISPs might still be caching the old address.

Adam, you might not have experienced any down-time if your ISP didn't refresh its cache between the time it went down and the time it came back up. Most ISPs don't do this but once every day or two.
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

junior topic

Hey Sam,
                    There has been a lot of interest lately in junior golf and I was hoping that there could be a topic devoted to this subject like the women section.

Thanks,
                    Chris waugh
                    Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Not a bad idea at all, Chris. Will get that set up shortly.
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Glad this forum is back.
                        "Operator! Give me the number for 911! " - Homer S.

Comment

I tried to purchase your domain name when your subscription lapsed, but it didn't work.

Comment

Yeah... that's not how it works, Dan.
                            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by DanZ View Post
                              I tried to purchase your domain name when your subscription lapsed, but it didn't work.
                              Funny, I tried that too.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X