Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got no bread. Come out and enjoy the course before all the good weather is gone, Sam.
    The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
    ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

What if you charged everyone that registered here $1 a year to be a member?
      Should be plenty to make the needed money to keep it running every year.
      AND WE ARE ONLY TALKING $1.00!!!

Comment

I'll give Sam the buck when he shows up.
        The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
        ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

If 2000 members gave $20, this forum would be paid for 266 years. When there will be a disc golf course on the moon...
          Last edited by dbcooker57; August 29th, 2012, 12:55 PM. Reason: grammer

Comment

Benefits

For those who make posting on the forum an occupation I would like to let them know that the Forum would had to have been down a minimum of 14 days before they would have been eligible to apply for unemployment benefits. ........ Good to see you back
            Last edited by Gordy #21004; September 15th, 2012, 07:42 PM. Reason: nothing here posterity needs

Comment

OK, folks. That time of year again.

Only... we're going to do something a little different and make our disc golf posting experiences even better.

vBulletin has recently upgraded their software to version 5. We are currently using 3.7.3. A LOT has changed. For example, there is an integrated Blogging system that allows any member the ability to have their own blog. And Social Groups have been improved to make them even better.

Drawback #1... the software is more expensive than previous - now $250.
              Saving Grace to Drawback #1.... this is a one-time fee and once it is paid, we will be done with the $85/year to keep our license current.

Drawback #2... the upgrade may take me some time as we will have to upgrade to version 4... and then to version 5.
              Saving Grace to Drawback #2.... I have done this before and - if all goes according to plan - you will go to sleep one night with the boards looking as they are now and wake up the following morning with the new site.

I have re-activated my PayPal account to get this done.
              cygnusftk@yahoo.com

Thanks!
              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X