X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
    I have no credit cards or checkbook. Sam will have to collect in person.
    Do you have actual cash or do you mostly just trade shiny beads?

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
      I have no credit cards or checkbook. Sam will have to collect in person.
      Very well. I think we are eyeing a weekend in September or October to come up and pay you a visit.

Thanks, Bob!
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Thank you, Sk8architecture!
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Thank you, snap7times!
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Sam, can you convert IPA?
            The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
            ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Bob, Im not sure what your looking for, but I can convert IPA!
              A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Err, I think I know what you're gettin' at, but uh, I was thinking more like coin of the realm.
                The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Sam,

I am not sure if you have considered this but on other forums that I use ( non-disc golf) they have an option in the User Control Panel under Miscellaneous to link to paid subscriptions.

On the paid subscriptions page you can select an item and the transaction goes through Paypal, some of the subscriptions only last for a few weeks, months or the year. But the cool part is the user then is enabled an icon on there display when they post that shows the supporter icon for the level of support pledged. It might be something to look into, then if you have any excess monies from pledges you could re-invest the money into the site or the local disc golf community.

If you want more info shoot me a PM and we can talk about it.

Sample Picture
                  PDGA #25296
                  Stumptown #34

Comment

Bump - it's been near a year and I have a couple nickels left in my paypal account.

Where's NWDGN's budget sitting in these dire times?

Comment

Ok, it's been a year since funds were raised to help fund this site. This morning we were reminded that it still takes $$$$$$ to keep this site running. It's amazing how much we all rely on this site for ALL of our disc golf information. When the site went down it really hit home. If the amount at the beginning of this thread is still the same Sam and his great volunteer crew need over $80 for the annual fees. I am dropping off $20 that I've pledged to Sam on Monday at Lunchtime. Who else is willing to pitch in a few bucks to keep the life line afloat?

Let Sam know!

Bob

Comment

Thanks, Bob.
                        Let me get the PayPal account cranked up and I will put out a link for contributions.
                        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                          Thanks, Bob.
                          Let me get the PayPal account cranked up and I will put out a link for contributions.
                          I'll send some paypal, give me the addy

I want the cool icons though
                          Last edited by sillybizz; August 25th, 2010, 10:12 PM. Reason: I want the cool icons
                          Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                            Thanks, Bob.
                            yes, crank it up... crank it up all the way to 11! I got a 5 that's burnin' a hole in my pocket
                            Throw What You Know.
                            "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
                            PDGA# 45989

Comment

Can try this link:

Donate Now
                              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Donations will appear as unaccepted for a few days until I verify the new account. Do not worry. I will accept your money.
                                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X