X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pledge Drive to Pay for the Forums

Every year, we will need to raise $85 to pay for the license to keep these boards running. I footed the bill out of pocket for last year.

Please PM me if you would like to help contribute to the upkeep of the site and we can discuss how you can contribute via PayPal or other means.

Thanks!

RUNNING TOTAL: $106 received of $85 needed. (Fees still incurred on a monthly basis = $5. We are flush now but could always use some money in the kitty to cover hosting and next year's forum fees.)

Thank you everyone for helping out.
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

You mean I'm not going to get paid for my etchings here?
    The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
    ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

If I don't, you don't.

Thanks to erp for contributing.
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I'm getting me an agent.

Comment

support given.
          Throw What You Know.
          "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
          PDGA# 45989

Comment

Thank you, uhlman.
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Thank you, Jevon!
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Thank you "Over the Hill" Bob!
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Thank you, Matt B!
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Thank you, Bullseye!

We have now reached the goal and the boards are paid for for the next year.

If you would still like to contribute, we do still have a hosting fee that occurs every month ($5) but we should be good for the next year, now.

Thanks to everyone who helped out.
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

niceeee, way to step up!

Comment

Thanks everybody!

NWDGN for another year!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                          Thanks everybody!

NWDGN for another year!

Oh man, Scott's opinions for another year. I can't wait
                          Training to be a bagger

Comment

Originally posted by smobro View Post
                            Oh man, Scott's opinions for another year. I can't wait
                            You are mistaken. I have no opinions.

Comment

I have no credit cards or checkbook. Sam will have to collect in person.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X