X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure it will be great. If it's not, I'll just go start my own site and do it my way.

Comment

I really appreciate your post at the old boards, by the way. Anything to keep this URL fresh over there and help people make the transition over to here is only going to make this site better, of course.
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I honestly believe that this site is a huge improvement over the other one, and I'll continue to be a shill for this one.

The only reason I still go there is because there are lots of active threads that I'm following and lots of friends that haven't moved over yet.

Comment

Pfft... I don't mind people going to both. I agree that this site is a huge improvement and think that the only people who don't move are those who are stuck in Jerry's mindset.
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Now, now... Let's try and keep a majority of the politics on the OTHER forum. This does have a lot of potential, and I hope to see more and more people wandering over here. Truthfully, though, if I want to wade through politics, I head to ODSA first. If I want a more disc golf centric experience, I usually start here. Now if you could only get ChUcK and some of the other dye guys to start posting artwork here...
            TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Zip, I can only do so much.

YOU and others should ask him to register here and post his 20 favorite dyes. If he enjoys it, he'll stay. I hope he does.
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Sorry, that was poorly worded on my part. I didn't mean to put it on you to get ChUcK and the rest of the disc dyers over here...

Arcade still = AWESOME!
                TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

thank you to whoever made this website. I ike it alot

Comment

Originally posted by MOB47
                    thank you to whoever made this website. I ike it alot
                    It was Sam that created it. It's users like you that make it.
                    Ruining everyone else's fun since 1998.

Comment

Right Erik!

So... we're upgraded to 3.7.3. Please let me know if you see anything weird that needs addressing.

Damn buttons reverted. Will need fixing in the morning when I get to work as that is where they are...
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I need a smiley that indicates what comes next is "tongue in cheek," so when people are offended by what I say I can fall back on an "I was kidding" defense.
                        Or, if someone has an avatar I could use showing someone with their head up their ass that should make things clearer.

Comment

Hmmm....
                          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

And I meant for the avatar to be for me. That's called self-deprecating, so no one can be offended- except myself.

Comment

Well according to Ricky Bobby just preface any comments with 'All do respect'. Then you're in the clear.
                              Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
                              PDGA #37890
                              Stumptown #157
                              ODW TDG 10-11
                              3C&D TDG 09-10

Comment

With all due respect:
                                The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                                ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X