X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time!

I just adjusted my time (User Settings > Account) to Alaskan as I believe our server is not picking up on Daylight Savings Time. I did the same for the forums.

Are you currently seeing this post as having been made at 7:59pm? If you post yes, is the time right on your post?
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

I show you as having posted at 8:59pm.
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

The server is off. The only way I can see the proper time is to adjust my own settings. Will get this corrected
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X