X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private Messages

People have had issues with these. I have upped everyone's quota from 100 to 400. Please do not keep messages in your boxes that you do not need so we can avoid a heavy database and slower performance.

Thanks!

Oh... and please let me know if you have problems with these in this thread.
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

I've been deleting everything from my PM folders - including stuff from years and years ago which I am POSITIVE I deleted years and years ago. Sometimes it appears to be successfully deleting and sometimes not. In any case, I still cannot send PMs because it says I have too many stored.

Is anyone having luck sending PMs and if so, want to send a few for me?

Comment

I still can't send PMs, and I've been deleting everything, including messages that I KNOW I deleted from my folders years and years ago.

And this is a double post because it told me the first one didn't go through.

I also just checked again, and my PM folders are all 100% empty.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
        Is anyone having luck sending PMs and if so, want to send a few for me?
        Speaking of, another MIA feature is the ability to click on a user name to send a PM. The context menu is completely gone
        I'm sending you a PM Matt...

PM SENT

Comment

Here's my PM issue: Sam, you sent me a PM regarding the Dodgers. It always shows up on the message preview page.
          However, when I go to my inbox, your message is invisible and therefore undeletable!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
            Speaking of, another MIA feature is the ability to click on a user name to send a PM. The context menu is completely gone
            I'm sending you a PM Matt...

PM SENT
            Didn't get it.

Comment

Heh... that's because I only fixed registered users and not the other usergroups. Uno momento, por favor...
              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Should work for you, Matt...
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                  Should work for you, Matt...
                  VICTORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Comment

Sweet. I upped the limit for Moderators and... voila!
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X