X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about the old feature that you could send emails to members? I don't see it anymore. I found it more reliable than PMs, as it goes to them whether they are on the site or not.
    Any chance it will be revived?

Comment

That could be a settings thing. Let me check.
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Can't edit my avatar. On my profile page when I hover over my current avatar the "Edit Avatar" blue tool-tip balloon appears but clicking does nothing.

Comment

looking to switch to the Tigers?

Comment

Originally posted by Lund View Post
            looking to switch to the Tigers?
            You evil man! While I would like the Tigers to beat the Sox I was thinking more of a change of sports,
            since the Pirates are done it's time to support my NFL team (who are making a bit of noise this season): The Chiefs!

Comment

I uploaded an entry/flyer and a sponsor form for the upcoming Spokane Ice Bowl. However it didn't display the forms at all. Now when sign in and try to edit my own attachments the website tells me that I'm not authorized to do so. One other thing, I used to get email notifications concerning threads that I had subscribed to. I no longer get any notification from this website concerning my subscriptions even though I've re-subscribed to the threads I used to follow. Disappointed, frustrated and missing the old format.
              Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

Why does post in long run on sentences, when using my phone

Comment

Sam, my back button is screwing up on my good machine now. Its been taking me back to the same post I was just reading. I have to click on forums to sort of go back the way I came. Plus, the site seems slower than ever.

However, the sun did come up today, and I threw -9 just like I did yesterday!!
                  Panda...it's what's for dinner!

Team Deucebag

Comment

There will be an update to the software within the week. Please bear with me while I try and restore all of the old functionality that I also miss.
                    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Sam, Maybe this was covered elsewhere but I am having a problem editing posts. When I select the edit option it brings up a blank box and I cannot see the original message. Then if I decide not to retype the whole post it says that all unsaved changes will be lost. At that point I just exit without saving any changes so Im not sure if it would save the blank message, but I could test that with a simple message that Im not worried about losing if that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                        There will be an update to the software within the week. Please bear with me while I try and restore all of the old functionality that I also miss.
                        How did the update go?

Comment

So... the upgrade has been released but it is an Alpha release (http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...pha-7-released) which means it could be the best thing ever... or could hurt the site even more if something is missed. I checked the long list of bugs that were fixed (http://tracker.vbulletin.com/secure/...&version=10861) and I am excited to upgrade.

So here is the new plan. I have backed up the database used for these boards. I am going to spend some time today to upload it as a test-database and then install 5.1.0 Alpha in a new directory so I can test it. If I am satisfied that it is stable enough for us, I will upgrade these boards. I'll know which direction to go within a day or two.
                          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Lund View Post
                            Sam, Maybe this was covered elsewhere but I am having a problem editing posts. When I select the edit option it brings up a blank box and I cannot see the original message. Then if I decide not to retype the whole post it says that all unsaved changes will be lost. At that point I just exit without saving any changes so Im not sure if it would save the blank message, but I could test that with a simple message that Im not worried about losing if that helps.
                            Please test this. Also, let me know what browser you are using as there has definitely been some bugs that are browser-specific.
                            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I typed a message, posted, then clicked edit. A Blank message box appeared and I typed some new text. When I saved, it replaced the old message (without the opportunity to see or edit the original). Follow? Safari via iOS
                              Last edited by Lund; December 18th, 2013, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Attachment
                                This is a cat coming up over the horizon.
                                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X