BOB CABAL
    DISCVANGO
    JEFF ELLIOT
    G-MAN
    JORDAN LEWIS
    JEFF HAGERTY
    JAMES GARCELON
    SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Yes?
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

The forum smells funny, it takes candy from small children, and in general it does not contribute to the well being of society. I bet the forums aren't even organic. What are you thinking.

Actually I think as with anything it takes a moment to get used to. It is not that bad to navigate. Personally I would tell you Sam to wait about a week before taking any comments seriously. People are very averse to change and once they are used to the new look and feel you might get to the real critiques.
      "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.Ē

Comment

I "LIKED" your post, Jason. Just that alone should make people ecstatic. They can Facebook here now...

Good advice. I will also start a thread where people can ask questions and I can give tips.
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Is there an App like Tapatalk that will let me access the forum?

Comment

Yes. There is. It's called Forumrunner. I have not activated it yet because I am trying to work out the other bugs before introducing new ones.

Ultimately, however, you will be able to browse these boards on your smart phones when I have enabled this.
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Really cool to know there is an app to help read. No more loading up in a tiny browser. Not sure where but will you be able to let us know when it is available on Forumrunner?
              "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.Ē

Comment

Will do, yes
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

sickness. thanks

Comment

Hey Sam, suggestion for you and the community at large. Can you add a spell check so we can finally understand what George Adams is trying to say? HA!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X