• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Forum look

Not a fan.
    Must scroll much more than before.
    Not straight forward.
    Sterile. Hospital like or calming jail cell color.
    Log in, missed that for awhile which was part of my problem. Get it...missed the Log in part.
    Slower........yes, slower.

Yes, all the same stuff and for sure must learn "where" stuff is located but still...missed that putt.

My 2 cents, only (and that's all it's worth).

Did I just miss something easy that would help me greatly????
    Anyway, Still com'n here to get my fix.
    Peace,
    Phillip

I'm not upset with the look. But the forums do not remember that I have looked at them. Everytime I get on the forums it says 2 month old threads have new posts. And marking the fields "as read" dosent work either.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, guys. I am still in the process of making the look and feel of the new forums easier for one and all. I am going to be amassing all of the questions and coming up with an FAQ that makes sense for all.

Sorry for the change. This will eventually all be worth it.
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

The "Mark Channels Read" is at the bottom of the main page in the center. Or close to it.
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Where is the "last post" button? I can't seem to figure out how to jump to the last post in a thread.

Comment

• Getty
            Getty commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm forum-savvy in lots of different formats, but this one just ain't doing for me, Sam. It's incredibly slow and takes at least triple the time to bomb through. I trust your judgement, and I hope it all works out in the end.

• blu666z
            blu666z commented
            Editing a comment
            Not sure where the Last Post button is(never understood the point anyway), but the Last Unread Post button is the downward pointing arrow just to the left of the topic title when you're inside a forum.

Looking at the main page, I saw that there were new posts in this thread. I clicked on the thread title and it took me right to your post, Matt. I was immediately served the last post in this thread that I hadn't read. That would be the same as the "last post" button, no?
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I too appreciate all your work!

Comment

Dito, even if it may not sound like it.

Like I said, gett'n my fixx.

Comment

I am so incredibly lost right now. Did all the topics get transferred over from that last forum? Where's the Eugene Celly thread? What about the sticky-ed threads? And why does it hurt when I pee?
                May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

All topics got transferred. There are known issues with stickied threads. You probably got it from the toilet seat when it jumped right up and grabbed your meat.
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Anyone else having problems with messages? All I get is "an internal message has occurred and the module cannot be displayed". Cannot send or receive.

Any word on the possibility of getting "view new messages" and "mark forums read" back? I always found the combination of those two features to be the most efficient means of scanning the forum.

Comment

• Sam
                      Sam commented
                      Editing a comment
                      "Mark Forums Read" seems to have changed to "Mark Channels Read" and should appear for you on the white bar below the green bar where you see FORUMS, BLOGS, GROUPS and CALENDARS.

Let me know if that is not there. Will continue to work on "View New Messages".

Still working out other bugs, Scott... but I won't let those fall through the crack.
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Scott
                      Scott commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Cool. Really appreciate your work.

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                    Anyone else having problems with messages? All I get is "an internal message has occurred and the module cannot be displayed". Cannot send or receive.
                    This is also a known issue.
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X