X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The * is only visible to moderators and denotes that the person is browsing in "invisible" mode. Normally registered users cannot see them but moderators and above can.
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz* View Post
      Does that mean I used performance enhancing drugs?

You tell us.
      Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post

You tell us.
        Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Any way that I can change a thread title? In the Washington events folder, the date of the Seattle SuperClassic thread needs to be changed to Saturday, October 2nd.

Also, can I get a sticky on that one?
          'Weekend 4 Women':
          Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
          Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Many thanks!
            'Weekend 4 Women':
            Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
            Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Hello sir (the guy who can change a link)

Under NWDGN Link page it has the Tacoma Disc Golf Players Association. The name of the club and website has changed. Pierce County Disc Golf Players Association and www.piercecountydiscgolf.com is the new and correct info. Thank you sir for editing name and link.

Comment

the new look/apperance of nwdgn

will we be able to change the way it appears on my screen?
                are different styles available?

Comment

Not sure yet. This is just a temporary stop along our journey...
                  ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

And... here is the next stop. Seems different.
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Missing in action: Where's the "Mark all posts as read" button?
                      Thanks for all your work Sam. It's not fun, I'm sure.

Comment

I'll find that. It actually is kind of fun. I guess this is why I chose this for a profession.

Pleasing everyone? Less fun. People sometimes wonder why I have a "if they don't like it, fuck 'em" attitude. They should stop wondering.
                        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Mark Channels Read

Bottom of the screen on the home page, I believe. Right in the middle above the statistics and whatnot.
                          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Any chance of getting "New Posts" back? The newsfeed of recent posts on the right doesn't seem to be all inclusive.

Comment

Will look into it.
                              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X