X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, found the problem: The DST Correction check box.
    The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
    ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Am I correct and surmising that "active users viewing thread" only refers to members?
      If so, no way to track the visitors?
      I like seeing what people are interested in reading and find the totals never add up to folks on the site.
      If someone is in the course area, is there a way to know?

Comment

Go to the main page at the lower end under "What's Going On?" and click on "Currently Active Users."

Comment

It looks like the Currently Active Users box will tell you how many "guests" are reading a forum or a thread... but I think the VAST majority of people reading the forum at any given time are logged in.
          Oregon disc golf map

Comment

I've seen quite a lot of "guests" on the various threads at times.

Comment

At this moment: 18 registered users and 18 guests

Comment

Are we enabled any options to change the skin or look of the forum, the background color could use a new coat of paint?
                PDGA #25296
                Stumptown #34

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
                  Are we enabled any options to change the skin or look of the forum, the background color could use a new coat of paint?
                  Not right now.

Sam/Adam? Can that be added?

Comment

No. Just the one style lives on the site. I could look into changing it but that would entail changing the whole site as I believe the boards and the site should match. Will look into that in the near future.
                    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                      No. Just the one style lives on the site. I could look into changing it but that would entail changing the whole site as I believe the boards and the site should match. Will look into that in the near future.
                      I am pretty sure that VBulletin allows many many different views that can be user selected. It sounds like you are concerned with the forum and the rest of the website not flowing very well if a user changes their personal viewing profile. I understand that you would want to keep it harmonious but it would only be changing on the users login for their profile. Really I don't see how this would create too much of a nightmare!

How about we run a poll and see how many people even use the rest of the website, remember any changes a user made to their viewing profile would only affect their login. The default would be what ever the admin setup for new users.
                      PDGA #25296
                      Stumptown #34

Comment

Something else has changed. When I click "Log Out," the dialog box no longer asks it I want to log out, but now says, "undefined."

Comment

Curious

If you look at the list of currently active users on the main page, a few occasionally have a * next to their name. A couple may have a + next to their name. What do these mean?

Comment

The + means someone in your contact/friends list, I have never seen a * next to someone's name and have no idea what that means.
                            Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Shhhh, Scott, they're not supposed to know about the asterisk!
                              Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Does that mean I used performance enhancing drugs?
                                Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X