X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but...but...I don't have this issue, or the logging out thing on ol' cheapo phpbb.

edit: hmm, OK, well...looking on DGR, which uses phpbb, it looks to be doing the same kind of thing. coulda sworn it wasn't like that before though.
    Last edited by Tim; September 18th, 2008, 12:57 PM.
    Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Too weird. Earlier, when I posted the double-click thing, when I put my cursor over the Unread Posts image, it showed it to be a link and put a box with the double-click instrutions. Now that is gone and it doesn't work. Bogus!
      The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
      ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Were you visiting some other board, Bob? I'm hurt...
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I just found it again on the General Conversation Sub-Forum page. It doesn't function on the Index page.

Comment

Oh, that is a cool feature. I like it a lot. I wonder why it doesn't work on the main page. I will look into this...
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

While my password manager can't seem to cope with the login form here, at least it's always cleared "User Name" away for me to type in "Ol' Bob." Today that has changed. When I click in the user name box it now changes to "Sam." I tried clicking and double clicking in the password box but nothing happened. Now that would have been a cool feature! Thought I'd have me a little reign of terror if it had let me in as Sam. Oh well.

Comment

Weird...
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

My favorite BBS platform has always been WebCrossing's (I know, it's way too expensive). That's what we had at NPR. One time I logged in and went to a page where some code and text was superimposed over images and text that wrote out one of the other users' name and password. It was a one-time glitch, but an interesting one. I emailed the web team and never did a dirty with it. There were members there where I might have been tempted. Sam, you dodged the bullit this time.

I'm going to log off and see if it still says "Sam."

BRB

Comment

Yup, still says I'm Sam. Funny, I don't look like a gorilla. Gorilla is my cat's name, but he's a cat.

Comment

Weird... my gorilla's name is cat...

So, the field name must be the same as the field name for private messages would be my guess and because you have sent me one of those, my name shows up there. When you log in, you click the "remember me" box, right? And you have cookies enabled?
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

No, I must have clicked, "Remember You."

Yes, I have enabled cookies for this site.
                        Last edited by Ol' Bob; September 23rd, 2008, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Gotta go, gotta throw buzzsaw some firewood.

Laters.

Comment

When does the forum clock go on PDT?

Comment

It already has. In the Options section of your User CP, make sure "Automatically detect DST settings" is enabled.
                              Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Weird.