Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post

ummmm

changes need to be made....
      "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Come on... we have had this conversation before. I didn't program the arcade. I just installed it as a module to the forums using pre-written scripts to modify the user database and add the functionality to have an arcade.

The games themselves are modules to the arcade with each being programmed in Flash ActionScript to talk with a MySQL database. I can do some with PHP and MySQL and make hacks to the forums and whatnot, but if I could build games in Flash, I would make a lot more money than I do and I would be doing much cooler things than I currently do.

As I have said before, play the Arcade tournaments at your own risk. Think Vargas.
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
          Come on... we have had this conversation before. I didn't program the arcade. I just installed it as a module to the forums using pre-written scripts to modify the user database and add the functionality to have an arcade.

The games themselves are modules to the arcade with each being programmed in Flash ActionScript to talk with a MySQL database. I can do some with PHP and MySQL and make hacks to the forums and whatnot, but if I could build games in Flash, I would make a lot more money than I do and I would be doing much cooler things than I currently do.

As I have said before, play the Arcade tournaments at your own risk. Think Vargas.
          I totally understand all of that and I do not expect any changes. But if I get hosed, I still want to bitch and moan about it. It's my God-given right as an American.

Comment

Uh.... this America?
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I was wondering if it's possible for a moderator to fix some of the broken tournaments we have going on right now in the arcade?
              PDGA: #32726 rating: 930 StumptownDG: #31, Trojan Nation: Tag# 06
              dgcoursereview.com profile: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=376

Comment

I started some Tournaments since we had none going. Join if you want.
                Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Can we please get a mod to go into the current Yahtzee tournament and make the winners advance?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                    Can we please get a mod to go into the current Yahtzee tournament and make the winners advance?

Thanks!
                    good point scott. i wanna kick all your asses.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X