X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arcade tourneys

why oh why do people sign up for these then not play for 3-5 days........or play in 1 of the 3-4 others you signed up for. Then not play in any others that you signed up for?

Also Sam or Adam or Scott... who ever is in charge of the Arcade can something be done about players some how scoring 0 points when they have not played a round yet they move on???

or having players complete their event's then neither of them move on because same person is in both of the spots above from the other bracket???

just trying to pad my post count......
    "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

The arcade tourney system is VERY buggy. I've been hosed a few times where I've received a better score than my opponent and I'm eliminated. Not sure if we can fix those.

Sam - can we/should we shorten the required time to play?

Also, I thought the system was supposed to e-mail you if you have an active tournament that you're about to be booted out of (due to lack of play), but that doesn't appear to be happening.

Comment

One example is that Pizzel and I have completed are maximum amount of turns and neither have been crowned champ. Mini golf 247...this happened in a couple other as well.
      Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
        One example is that Pizzel and I have completed are maximum amount of turns and neither have been crowned champ. Mini golf 247...this happened in a couple other as well.
        Do you have the option to "Make the winner advance"?

Comment

Nope.
          Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Moderators can make the winner advance, I believe.

Enter these tourneys with the knowledge that the TD might just take off with your entry fee and there will be no payout or awards' ceremony.
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
              Moderators can make the winner advance, I believe.

Enter these tourneys with the knowledge that the TD might just take off with your entry fee and there will be no payout or awards' ceremony.
              Yes, we can. I wasn't sure if everyone could or if it's a mod thing.

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
                Fixed. You won.

Comment

Here's another example - in the current Disc Golf tourney, I have played 1 game with a score of 18. Thehuberkid has played 4/4 games with a top score of 22, yet it will not advance me.

Comment

And don't get me started on this one.
                    http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...tourney&tid=63

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                      Fixed. You won.
                      Yay...finally, victorious!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                        And don't get me started on this one.
                        http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...tourney&tid=63

...and wtf?!

Comment

Looks like Kiki needs to play and she wins!
                          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Damn you Tournament glitches, I just played a sweet championship round of 201000+ and then it tells me my score was not recorded and when I check out the finished tournaments page it says I got a 7507, and lost, it really makes me not want to play the tournaments, that's just lame. Anyone know whats up wit dat. Oh, people who don't play for a whole week drive me nuts, especially when they sign up for like 6 tournaments at the same time <ahem> George A. </ahem>
                            PDGA: #32726 rating: 930 StumptownDG: #31, Trojan Nation: Tag# 06
                            dgcoursereview.com profile: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=376

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Olmsted View Post
                              Damn you Tournament glitches, I just played a sweet championship round of 201000+ and then it tells me my score was not recorded and when I check out the finished tournaments page it says I got a 7507, and lost, it really makes me not want to play the tournaments, that's just lame. Anyone know whats up wit dat. Oh, people who don't play for a whole week drive me nuts, especially when they sign up for like 6 tournaments at the same time <ahem> George A. </ahem>
                              But on the brighter side, I won. Yay me!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X