X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dislike the new format very much. It takes forever to load up and is less friendly to use.
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

Comment

The site is slower than m o l l a s a s.
      But, it is better than one thing................. not having it at all.
      I hope things still improve.

Are the twerks over with? Is this the end result or still in progress?
      I feel like I'm trying to figure out how to use a computer for the first time.

Thanks for all the under appreciated work Mr. G. The intention was good.

edit- Darn it. I spelled out mollasses over an entire row and the site corrects THAT!
      Last edited by Wes Hansen; September 15th, 2013, 06:52 PM. Reason: Editing is done in order to change what is there.

Comment

Tweaks are not done. I haven't even finished ridding the place of the sterile look.

Of course, if you are so unhappy with the new look and have the ability to help... you probably know where I am going with this.
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Fuggin' A.

5.1 is released. I will be upgrading this tonight. Hopefully this will solve the myriad of bugs that have been plaguing us for so long.
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

This is a test to see if this will upload.
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

This is another test.
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

So... you can post images and attachments now... but you will get an error saying that you are not authorized to make the post. That said, the post should be there with the image attached.

If someone would... please check this in this thread so that it is not just administrators who can do this. Progress?
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

testing 1 2...
                  Panda...it's what's for dinner!

Team Deucebag

Comment

testing

Comment

photo no workie

Comment

We seem to have lost the ability to view all recent posts in one easy list again. The "View All' button has gone back to showing recent new threads, but not new posts to existing threads.
                        Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                        Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                        Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                        Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                        Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

boooo
                          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

It also looks like folks are still having a hard time attaching/embedding a file/graphic to a forum post.

Comment

Yep. Am working with vBulletin about that...
                              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Right on, thanks; and good luck!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X