X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This format hurts my eyes and patience. I've been gone for a week, and I hope to get this format figured out soon.
    Panda...it's what's for dinner!

Team Deucebag

Comment

i was interested in doing a blog. i looked to see how to start one, couldnt find any sort of button that looks like it would start a blog. Step 2. i went to the "HELP" section at the bottom of the page and looked at the section "how to start a blog". it told me to click on the blog tab and then there would be a "start new blog" button i could click on to start a new one. i still dont see that, sooooooooo could somebody please enlighten me on how to get one started? thanks.
      Team HOSER:dancing:
      Team OLY:cheerleader:
      Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

Go to Blogs and click on the "+Blog Entry" button (it's blue). Click that. It will then direct you to create a new blog and put your new entry as the first one.

Let me know if that button doesn't exist for you.
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Button is there, but I get a pop-up saying I'm not authorized.

Comment

Try now. Should work.
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Thanks for all the time and work on this forum Sam.

Comment

TY Sam for all your effort and hard work....is the upgrade finished?

seems more of a PIA to navigate the site now and kkinda sterile seeming.
                "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

• Sam
                  Sam commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Not done.

It will get easier, I promise.

I found a glitch in the PMs. I was sending a PM and was denied because it thinks I'm at my limit, but as far as I can tell I am not.

Comment

• Sam
                  Sam commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Known bug. I can adjust this if you need.

• Matt B.
                  Matt B. commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well I'd like to be able to send PMs, yes.

I've got a laundry list of issues and I'll start here. When viewing unread posts (via the "New Topics" button) they are not sorted in time order (they look to be unsorted). It looks like they should be sorted since the header says "Sort By: Date - Last update".

Comment

• Sam
                  Sam commented
                  Editing a comment
                  This is a curious one.... not a dealbreaker, in my opinion, but a curious one.

What else?

I would like to see the "LIKE" feature on Comments.
                I also want to see the Subforums be able to stretch across the page rather than just be in two columns (told this is a 5.0.5 fix - we shall see).
                I want to see the Search box move to the green bar where the FORUM, CALENDAR links are and then see the header centered and the old navigation added back.

Wishes. It's finding the time to get this stuff done that is the pain. Anyone know any PHP and have some extra time?

I am sorry that this is a pain in the ass. This was an absolutely necessary upgrade, though I am now wondering if we should have stopped at the 4.2.x version and dealt with that mess of issues rather than jump all of the way to 5.x and deal with these. Ultimately, I think I made the right call. We'll see.
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

i spend a fair amount of time on different boards, for many varied interests

as its my preferred form of interweb interaction/info gathering

they are all a little different, some goods, some bads, but most are ok

NWDGN is now kind of (very) disappointing (so far) lets just say its my least favorite

Comment

The stickied Oregon events have disappeared, or I've tweaked something in my settings horribly wrong.

Comment

This thread seems weird...
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I like it, allows for a quick scan and out.
                        'J'
                        educate your thinking

Comment

I won't be shy: I hate the new forum. I don't even like coming here anymore. I don't think the entire Internet needs to look like an iPhone, with big gray boxes and as few buttons/links as possible.

Most importantly: where the hell is my "new posts since I last visited" link?!
                          Oregon disc golf map

Comment

• Matt B.
                            Matt B. commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I know it will get better but I agree. It's just a lot less enjoyable overall.
                        Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X