X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the forum Sam.
    A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Thank you, Chris.

Thank you, Hemmerling.

Thank you, Jub.

Thank you, Aaron.

Thank you, Robert.
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Please see the first post for updates.
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

STEPS:
          1. At 11pm PT tonight, I will close the discussion boards and back-up the database.

Erm... pretty sure that this worked!
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

2. I will then begin the domain name transfer from the old host to the new host

3. I will upload all files and verify that everything works in the same fashion that it did today.

4. I will re-open the discussion boards hopefully by midnight tonight.

Sorry... these took me 70 minutes longer than I had hoped.

Good night. See you at Timber tomorrow, I hope!
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Thanks Sam!

Comment

Did you get enough funds to pay for the site? Probably wouldn't be right for you to do the work and pay for it...

Comment

Still working on it, actually...

Requested: $343.40
                  Pledged: $261.97
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I got $10 more on it...

Comment

Thank you Chris, Josh, Dan and James!

Pledged: $311.97
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Thank you, Justin!

Pledged: $331.97
                        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

$11.43 coming your way Sam

Comment

Thank you all! Zac got us over the hump but thanks to Chris (again!), Jeff, Kevin, Brian and Eric for getting us a little buffer for hosting costs and other incidentals.

I will be getting the new software purchased today and installing it sometime late at night this week.
                            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X