X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a Women's League in Oregon?

My wife just got into DG and looking for a league for her to play in and meet local players.

Originally posted by Snoopy View Post
    My wife just got into DG and looking for a league for her to play in and meet local players.
    Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by Snoopy View Post
      We do have monthly Chick Flick which is on 3rd Sunday of each month at different locations. It is causal rounds among with the women, and sometimes we let men to play with us for double rounds. Some of us play for bag tag. Since we had Chick Flick Celebration last weekend, we will not have monthly this month. Next one will be on September 16(Same weekend as Oregon State Disc Golf Championship), the location will be announced later. If you use Facebook, come and join Chick Flick-NW Disc Golfing Women group.
      PDGA 38506
      ODDGA 27
      DDGA 176
      2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

Originally posted by Nichola View Post
        We do have monthly Chick Flick which is on 3rd Sunday of each month at different locations. It is causal rounds among with the women, and sometimes we let men to play with us for double rounds. Some of us play for bag tag. Since we had Chick Flick Celebration last weekend, we will not have monthly this month. Next one will be on September 16(Same weekend as Oregon State Disc Golf Championship), the location will be announced later. If you use Facebook, come and join Chick Flick-NW Disc Golfing Women group.
        Sounds good, I'll let her know.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X